Thursday, October 21, 2021

A Few Chairs (1984-89)




Mimi Raiter - Guitar/Vocals
Marty Schwarzbauer - Bass/Vocals
Aaron Temple - Drums

A Few Chairs were around in the mid-80's and re-emerged as Skeleton Closet at some point in the 90's too. This tape was officially released but I don't have a copy anymore and I don't think the cover is going to turn up anytime soon so I'm going with what I've got. Not having the cover also means I don't know many of the song titles, Mimi or Marty if you want to help out please do! I think this is from 1986. Got most of the track names, thanks Hans!

A Few Chairs - S/T (1986)

01 - Boys
02 - Nasty Boys
03 - Someone Else
04 - Nuclear Attack
05 - I Wonder Whatever Became of...
06 - Sleep Talking
07 - Victim
08 - Aversion Day
09 - Lost Love
10 - Don't Make Me Laugh
11 - For What It's Worth
12 - Don't Hang Your Head
13 - You and Me
14 - Fucked Up
15 - Track 15
16 - Track 16



Live at Satyricon, December 1988




Panic on 13th Reunion Show, W.O.W. Hall, 10/27/2006
As many of you know, there was an attempt at a Eugene documentary in 2005-06 that was abandoned for reasons I was never quite clear on. One positive thing that came out of all of it was the reunion show.  I was given a pile of material collected for the project after it was abandoned and the blog was born in 2011. I procrastinate. 








1 comment:

  1. I have this tape and will gladly scan cover and lyric sheet when time permits.

    Track 02 is listed as “Nasty World” and 11 and 12 are listed as reversed from the order above.

    ReplyDelete