Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Chemakill - The Power of Bob 7" e.p. (1991, Bob's Ice Cream Records)

 


Rob - Guitar
Mike - Bass/Vocals
Randall (R.I.P.) - Drums

I believe this is the only vinyl release for Chemakill from 1991. There were two cassettes that preceded this, the 1990 Demo which you can find here and a self-titled cassette that came before that with a black and white cover. I haven't been able to track it down but I remember seeing it and that they thanked "the late great Ryan Smith" which I appreciated as he was the first punk I ever met. R.I.P. Ryan & Randall.

The Power of Bob (1991)

1. Foundations
2. Hatred
3. Catfish Mamma
4. There's A Better Way

1 comment:

  1. Rob, the guitar player, also passed away. Ken Holst from Dog Water played with them until they broke up.

    ReplyDelete