As those of you who visit our Facebook page know, I've been threatening to throw together a new (old) Eugene compilation for a long time. After going through everything there was way too much for just one comp so this thing is going to turn into a monthly series. Anyone who doesn't want their band to appear on this one or on any future release, please email me here and your track will be removed immediately.
In the interest of exposing people who listen to this thing to bands they might not otherwise hear, these compilations will not focus on a specific period or genre. When I started working on the 13th St. Revisited cassette compilation in late '89, Lucy Lizzard told me not to make "a private party tape. Private party tapes suck." It was great advice so I'm going to continue to abide by it.
All feedback encouraged, email here!
1. Bed Bugs - Punishment Farm
2. Wedding Train - Snakepit
3. Friendly Approach - Kpants
4. Stuck - Uncle Charlie
5. This Person - The Hoodlums
6. The Well - The Flatlanders
7. Pelican - Saint Huck
8. Fun in the Summer - The Surf Trio
9. Blood Back in My Eyes - J. Gallows & the Executioners
10. Don't Let the Bad Man Take You - Stick Against Stone
11. Personas Horribles - Rawhead Rex
12. Clowns Are Experts - At Making Us Laugh - E-13
13. Every Band Sucks (But the Drills) - The Drills
14. Look Around You - The Resistance
15. Did - The Betmars
16. Gobots - Soda Jerk