Thursday, February 23, 2017

Billy Jack - Wrestling With the Bald-Headed Champ (CD, Space Age Bachelor Pad, 1995)



Bruno Bersani - Vocals
Joe Brooks (R.I.P.) - Drums
Dan McClure - Guitar
Dave Nagle - Guitar
Wayne Shellabarger - Bass


This one is so overdue that I'm going to pretend I thought I'd already posted it. This was the final release for Billy Jack and the only one featuring this lineup. Billy Jack continued to revolve personnel and eventually accomplished a full Wall of Voodoo in that the last version of the band featured zero original members! I love this band and Shotgun - I Love You and Chet's Lament may be Bruno's greatest love songs.


Billy Jack - Wrestling the Bald-Headed Champ (1995)
1. Bye Bye Baby Jesus
2. Chet's Lament
3. Open Letter to the President
4. The Ballad of Pig Boy
5. Lucy
6. Stupid Questions
7. Beige Balloon
8. Pretty Girls
9. Shotgun - I Love You
10. Fatty
11. Cesare
12. Lottare Contro il Campione Calvo
13. Crystal Up My Butt

No comments:

Post a Comment